|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
This wheelbarrow-style wagon is a fun and whimsical way to display anything from small stuffed animals to flowers on a table or mantle. I designed it intentionally without any parts that have to fit together, so it can be resized or made with any materials you want to use.
See the included YouTube video for a project overview of how it is assembled. https://youtu.be/7dJDhH7ti7w
FILE FORMATS INCLUDED: SVG & PDF
** A 1" square is included in the design file for size reference if you're using a vector program that doesn't handle SVG sizing accurately.
>> MATERIALS WE USED:
- Glowforge Thick Walnut Plywood (1 sheet) - but any material or thickness can be used
- LockTite GO2 glue
- ~11"x9"x4" (Resizeable)
>> SUPPORT VIDEOS:
How to edit a slot for your material including kerf:
>> PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
- Feel free to cut the files for personal use or for reselling the items you make with them.
- No attribution required, but thank-yous and shout outs are always appreciated. POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE SUPER HELPFUL! >> https://www.facebook.com/pg/bigbluelaserdesigns/reviews/ <<
- NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM.
- NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED ITEMS
- No physical items included in this listing.
Want to buy your own Glowforge? Use my referral link and save $100-$500! https://glowforge.us/r/vXGQ2J
>> Connect with me!
You'll get 1 ZIP