|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Shiplap Circle with Puzzle Support
One of the limitations to having a Glowforge Basic (or another laser with a limited bed size) is not being able to make things larger than 11"x19" (the approximate working size of the Glowforge).
As you'll see in the video, I made an 18"+ circle cut into slats and cut 3 of them on one sheet of material and the last 2 on another sheet. Then I cut a 2-part circle that is connected with a puzzle-style connector piece on the ends of each. This circle then becomes the support piece for the back of the larger circle.
* I also included 3 large words (family, faith, gather) that you're free to use if you like!
This principle can be used to make other larger things as well, so once you get this one, I hope to hear about what other things you create!
- 100% resizeable
- You can use ANY material - it doesn't matter at all
- Project Overview Video: https://youtu.be/rIbIBaBSjoA
>> PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
- Feel free to cut the files for personal use or for reselling the items you make with them.
- No attribution required, but thank-yous and shout outs are always appreciated. POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE SUPER HELPFUL!
- NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM. **NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED ITEMS
No physical items included in this listing.
Want to buy your own Glowforge? Use my referral link and save $100-$500! https://glowforge.us/r/vXGQ2J
>> Connect with me!
- Website: http://bigbluelaserdesigns.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bigbluelaserdesigns/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bigbluedesignsok
You'll get 2 SVG and 2 PDF