|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
"Oh What a Savior!" Layered Ornament (any material+resizeable)
You can resize this layered ornament and use any materials you like! Make it 3.5" so it's small enough to hang on a tree or 6" or larger with a a simple slotted base to sit on a mantle or side table.
The design has 4 layers: Angels+Star, Building, Manger, and Text. The layers can be glued together in any order you like.
I used Glowforge Thick Plywoods/Clear Acrylic for the larger version pictured (~5.5" circle) and Glowforge Medium Hardwoods for the smaller version (~3.25" circle).
Want to know how to put it together and other thoughts and tips?
>> OVERVIEW VIDEO: https://youtu.be/73WmYCv79Fg
** NOTE ABOUT THE OPTIONAL BASE
I included a sample slotted base, but since there's so many materials that could be used and an infinite number of sizes possible, the base is just an example. You'll need to measure the thickness of your stack of materials and adjust the height of your slot (see video for an overview) and also adjust the length of the slot based on the overall size you choose. If you make the length approximately from one leg to the other on Baby Jesus' manger, that length should work well.
>> PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
- Feel free to cut the files for personal use or for reselling the items you make with them.
- No attribution required, but thank-yous and shout outs are always appreciated. POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE SUPER HELPFUL! >> https://www.facebook.com/pg/bigbluelaserdesigns/reviews/ <<
- NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM.
- NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED ITEMS
- No physical items included in this listing.
Want to buy your own Glowforge? Use my referral link and save $100-$500! https://glowforge.us/r/vXGQ2J
>> Connect with me!
- Website: http://bigbluelaserdesigns.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bigbluelaserdesigns/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bigbluedesignsok/
You'll get 1 SVG