|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Business Card + Square Card Reader Holder
Whether you need a simple business card holder for your desk or if you need something to hold both your cards and your Square Reader for craft shows, this design fits the bill! (and I just updated the listing to also include a version to hold the Square Dock)
I've included many different slot size options in this laser-ready design:
- Glowforge Thick Walnut Plywood (0.18 in)
- Glowforge Medium Maple Plywood (0.13 in)
- Glowforge Thick Black Acrylic (0.225 in)
I've also included two vertical back pieces for each material so that you have the option to have one that has text above or a logo if you like.
If you want to use the Square Card Reader version, do two things:
- Choose the material you're going to use and cut the corresponding half circle tab and vertical piece from the options listed in the file.
- Replace the two rectangular slots in the main base piece with whatever size slots you need from the 3 options or from what you create from your measurements.
** NOTE: Depending on the thickness of material you use, you may have to pick up the Square Reader to use the chip reader.
I use LockTite GO2 for all of my projects.
** I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU ALWAYS MEASURE YOUR MATERIALS WITH CALIPERS FIRST AND CUT A TEST SLOT TO ENSURE A GOOD FIT BEFORE CUTTING THE REST OF THE PROJECT. Every batch of materials *may* be different, so do that first. I recommend isolating the rectangle slot you intend to use and cut that by itself to see how your material fits in it. Then adjust that slot if needed.
Have a Glowforge laser and want to know where to find more answers, buy materials, etc? I've got a page called, "The List" that you'll want to bookmark!
Slot fit a little too tight? Remember that your laser cuts a slight V shape that varies with power and speed. Flip over the cut piece and see if it fits better from the other side. Here's a post that might help.
>> PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
- Feel free to cut the files for personal use or for reselling the items you make with them.
- No attribution required, but thank-yous and shout outs are always appreciated.
- NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM.
- **NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED ITEMS
- No physical items included in this listing.
Want to buy your own Glowforge? Use my referral link and save $100-$500! https://glowforge.us/r/vXGQ2J
You'll get 1 SVG