|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
3.5"x5" Layered Christmas Town Scene
Everyone loved my larger "Merry Christmas Town Layered Scene", so I wanted to make a smaller version that would be just as fun (more fun?)! This one measures just 3.5"x5" and is a total of 5 layers. You can use any material and any thickness you like. All you're going to do is measure the thickness of all 5 layers and make your own stands to fit that total (see notes in included file and overview video if you don't know how).
Use different types of wood, use acrylic, paint the layers, add "Merry Christmas!", a family name, or whatever you want as text -- I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Video Overview: https://youtu.be/L6fmgWH9VPw
Materials I Used: (All are Glowforge Proofgrade Materials -- but you can use ANY material and thickness you want)
- Glowforge Medium Walnut Hardwood
- Glowforge Medium Maple Hardwood
- Glowforge Medium Cherry Hardwood
- Glowforge Medium Clear Acrylic
*You can, of course, use any materials or any thicknesses you like. The only adjustments you'll need to make will be to the size of the slot in the two bases to accommodate your chosen material. Other than that, anything would work.
I used Alegreya SC font for my family name and edited the letter spacing.
>> PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
- Feel free to cut the files for personal use or for reselling the items you make with them.
- No attribution required, but thank-yous and shout outs are always appreciated. POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE SUPER HELPFUL! Tell me what you think at https://facebook.com/bigbluelaserdesigns/reviews
- NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM. **NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED ITEMS
No physical items included in this listing.
Want to buy your own Glowforge? Use my referral link and save $100-$500! https://glowforge.us/r/vXGQ2J
>> Connect with me!
- Website: http://bigbluelaserdesigns.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bigbluelaserdesigns/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bigbluedesignsok
You'll get 1 PDF and 1 SVG